Introducing new products, especially R&D products and technological requires competitive market penetration and strategies. Developing winning marketing plans and breakthrough strategies is critical for successful market penetration. This course wills emphasis on how to create and sustain a competitive advantage for R&D products. Participants will be empowered with the skills needed to develop and implement a powerful marketing plan to promote market leadership, protect market niche, spotlight on customer’s real expectations and explore emerging opportunities.
- To provide better understanding of the philosophy and principles of marketing
- To equip participants with strategies marketing planning, emphasis on technological products
- To understand the importance of having marketing plan in comercialising technological products
- To understand the relationship between marketing plan and strategic planning of the organisation
- To highlight issues and challenges in marketing (and selling) of R&D and technological products
This 3-day programme is designed to equip the participants with the necessary knowledge of marketing in order for them to develop adequate skills in identifying the opportunities and set the best possible strategies to capture the market. It also provides a framework for understanding the key concepts of marketing plan for R&D and technology-based organisation.
Participative lecture, case study, role play and discussion
- Marketing orientation
- Differences and gaps between marketing and selling
- Orientation of technological output for market place
- Building customer satisfaction
- Customer behaviour
- Customer needs
- Create and retain customer
- Transform customer into client
- Marketing Mix (4Ps plus)
- Segmentation and positioning for competitive advantage
- Strategic planning process
- Marketing plan and strategies
- Interpretation of financial statement
Who Should Attend
This programme is intended for professionals in technology-based organisation, R&D activities and engineering sectors – Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Researchers.
Those involved in implementing research under IRPA programme and marketing their R&D results and technology will find this course very useful.
Single Registration per pax RM 850.00
Team discount per pax RM 800.00
(2 or more registration from the same organization)