Certainly, familiarising the R&D personnel with basic concepts, practices and principles of business management will be useful. Thus the R&D personnel need to understand management basic. The R&D personnel need to fine-tune their management skills in order to make the knowledge or results created by them saleable. R&D Management deals with the management of R&D, such as identification of R&D needs, resources such as man, machine, money, methodology of procedures and R&D priority.
Hence, this programme will emphasise on R&D management like human resource issues, communication and organisational culture to budget, leadership skill increasing the effectiveness of R&D.
- To have an idea and understanding of the managerial challenges present in research and development environment
- To develop leadership and R&D management skills to enhance the performance of individual as well as team
- To familiarize with the management of resources for a smooth implementation of R&D
- Overview of R&D Management
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Knowledge management in R&D organisations
- R&D planning
- Project management
- Research methodology
- Organisational development
- Leadership and team building
- Motivation and job satisfaction
- Technology transfer issues
Who Should Attend
Manager from public sector R&D organisations, industrial, commercial, academic, scientist, engineer, technologist, senior and middle level executive from public and industrial R&D units, techno-entrepreneurs and R&D consultant and R&D supervisor.
Single Registration per pax RM 1,150.00
Team discount per pax RM 1,100.00
(2 or more registration from the same organization)