The Scientific Attachment Programme will provide a good learning opportunity for those who are already in service to enhance the knowledge and hand-on experience in the field related to radiation and nuclear technology. This programme will allow participants to gain insights into the technology under the mentorship and guidance of our highly experienced professionals.
Participant who has been accepted to join this scientific attachment programme will be able to take on varied assignments or projects in one of our divisions. They will also gain hands-on knowledge and experience in the selected field of study. This programme is opened to participant from national and international establishments and period of commitment may vary depending on request with minimum of 3 – 4 weeks.
FIeld of Scientific Attachment Programme
- Medical Physics
- Nuclear Engineering Support
- Ionization Radiation Metrology
- Material Technology
- Nuclear Engineering And Reactor Application
- Agriculture & Bioscience
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Plant Assessment Technology
- Non-Ionizing Radiation
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Non Destructive Testing of Non-Metallic Materials
- Non Destructive Testing of Metal
- Radiation Safety in Industrial Radiography
- Radiation Safety and Health
- To enrich scientific and technical experience of applicant
- To strengthen scientific knowledge and skill
- To stimulate and widen the scope of focused scientific research
- To share expertise and disseminate information
- To enhance cooperation and networking among different individual, groups and organizations for future collaborative work
IMPLEMENTATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The program for the Scientific Attachment should be relevant to the applicant’s discipline and for a specified duration
- The program for the Scientific Attachment should be of an appropriate level for the applicant.
- Prior to applying for successive attachments, the applicant should fulfill all the responsibilities of the preceding attachment.
- A request for an attachment should be submitted at least four months prior to the commencement of the proposed attachment
- Agensi Nuklear Malaysia (Nuklear Malaysia) should prepare the proposal of the program (includes of module, cost, duration) after receiving the application form by applicant. All rules and policies and the budget will be implemented in all financial matters in the proposal.
- The applicant has to return the letter of acceptance to Agensi Nuklear Malaysia (Nuklear Malaysia) once they confirmed and agree with the proposal.
- If an applicant either funds the attachment or obtains sponsorship from outside the University/ organization/ company, all rules and regulations relating to a Scientific Attachment will still apply.
- The applicant has to submit a detailed scientific report to the concerned office within two months of his return. The report should detail what has been achieved and the benefits of the Scientific Attachment.
- A copy of the approved report should be submitted to Agensi Nuklear Malaysia (Nuklear Malaysia)
- All The program can be tailored (customized programme) to meet specific needs by the applicant.
Application of Scientific Attachment
CRITERIA FOR THE PROGRAM
CRITERIA FOR THE PROGRAM
- All the program can be tailored (customized programme) to meet specific needs by the applicant
- Program importance and scientific benefits to the applicant and the University/organization/company
- Scientific level of the program, other attendees in the program, cost and duration should all be considered in the process/program
- All the endorsement from applicant must get approval from their University/organization/company.
- A copy of the academic file of the applicant
- Application form for the Scientific Attachment must duly completed
INTERRUPTION, POSTPONEMENT, CHANGE OF DATE OR LOCATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC ATTACHMENT
- In the event that the date of a Scientific Attachment is changed, the applicant is required to present a letter of confirmation of the new date
- In the event that the applicant cannot attend a Scientific Attachment, the applicant is required to inform the Organizer.
- In the event that the applicant fails to abide by the conditions of the Scientific Attachment or leaves the Scientific Attachment without an acceptable reason, Agensi Nuklear Malaysia (Nuklear Malaysia) will request the applicant to write an official letter and endorsement by their company/university/organization.
FORMS OF SCIENTIFIC ATTACHMENT
- All the document needs to be submit by email/fax
- Application of Scientific Attachment
- Up to date CV of the applicant
- Download Science Attachment Application Form. Click button below.
Harni Safina binti Haron
Tel: +603.8911.2000 (ext 2607)
Nurhidayu binti Md Yusof
Tel: +603.8911.2000 (ext 2601)