The ability to communicate effectively to a group of people as well as presentation skill is essential to a trainer. This workshop is designed with the emphasis on the training techniques and practising the presentation skills to enhance current trainer skills and help develop their full potential which lead to the effective, lively spoken communication as well as an enjoyable learning and teaching.
- To enable participants to communicate effectively
- To master the presentation techniques, effective learning and teaching
- To enhance skills & ability to generate learning interest
- To give in-depth understanding on the selection & operational aspects of teaching materials and suitable audio-visual aid
This workshop is aimed for the trainer or facilitator to enhance the knowledge in training methodology. It covers wide spectrum of training methodology including tips for effective trainer, preparation of audio-visual aid, communication and presentation. The computer aided presentation will also be discussed in this workshop. The programme is both participative and practical. There is intensive tutor support enabling participants to realize and quickly build confidence in their teaching and coaching abilities. Role-play and video recording are used to provide constructing feedback.
- Trainer’s role: Review Public Speaking
- Face to face communication
- Attracting the audience
- Handling situation
- Preparing materials
- Organising the presentation
- Good introduction
- Questioning techniques
- Importance of body language and appearance
- Ending presentation
- Language skill
- Key words
- Describing figure, graph etc.
- The Audio Visual aids
- Selection and operation
- Stimulating audience interest
Participative lecture, case study, role play & discussion
Who Should Attend
Trainer, facilitator, demonstrator, training manager, instructor, supervisor and those who wish to be an effective trainer, communicator and presenter. For those who also wish to present their research findings will find this workshop very usefull too.
Single Registration per pax RM 850.00
Team discount per pax RM 800.00
(2 or more registration from the same organization)