An investigation of systems failure/materials can be very complex, and may require multidisciplinary testing and analysis to determine the root cause of failure. The end determination must be able to be made with high degree of certainty to ensure that proper replacement materials are selected and that the most effective engineering calculations and design methods are utilized.
- To provide basic knowledge of failure analysis the technology and testing.
- To appreciate the relationship between failure analysis and destructive/ non-destructive testing practices in manufacturing industries.
- Introduction to failure analysis
- Fracture mechanisms
- Material process and defects
- General practice in failure analysis
- Causes of failure
- Introduction to corrosion
- Type of corrosion and prevention
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
English and Bahasa Melayu.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
NDT personnel, supervisors, NDT trainers, contractors and researchers and those who are interested in this course.
Lecture, tutorial, practical/demonstration.
Single Registration per pax RM 1590.00
After IPTN RM 1510.00
Team Discount per pax RM 1510.00
(2 or more registrations from the same organisation)
After IPTN RM 1434.00
**SME per pax RM 477.00