Established in 1972, Nuclear Malaysia is a national research centre under the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI). The main function of Nuclear Malaysia is to introduce and promote the use of nuclear and related technologies for national socio economic development. The centre is also entrusted with the task of implementing training programmes in the following sectors to enhance necessary skills, promote greater safety awareness and establish a competent workforce to play a greater role in national development agenda. All of our training programmes, be it Public Training, Regional based Programmes or Agency based Programmes are designed to respond to the demands and meet the needs of the organisation. These programmes are cost-effective and able to address issues of particular interest. Nuclear Malaysia’s training programmes are conducted by a pool of qualified and experienced facilitators and supported by well equipped facilities and extensive research experiences. Our courses are regularly updated based on changing needs of regulatory requirements, expert advice without neglecting customer interest.
We are :
- PSMB’s Class A Approved Training Provider (Kerajaan 0023) and an Approved Centre of SME Skill Advancement
- An Approved Training Institution by Ministry of Finance for Double Deduction Incentive
- A Recognised Centre of Excellence in Radiation Protection Activities by Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB)
- JPK’s Recognised Centre for SKM Training & Examination
- A Centre for CPD points training for selected courses approved by Malaysian Board of Technology (MBOT)
- A Recognised Training Provider in Medical X-ray for CME programme under MMC-MMA Grading System by Ministry of Health (MOH)
- A Centre for CEP points training for selected courses approved by Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
- A Regional Training Centre Recognised by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Radiation Protection & Waste Safety
- Centre approved for Continuous Contractor Development (CCD) points in enhancement of Contractor Competency by Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
Our training infrastructure is supported by a complete range of R&D laboratories and other main radiation facilities that offer an excellent opportunity to have first hand exposure in different types of application in ionizing radiation. Nuclear Malaysia is the only organization that can provide this sort of facilities in Malaysia With over 40 years behind us, coupled with both national and international recognitions will assure you the best services from us.