Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Who needs to take the e-learning course?
Currently, the e-tuition portal is open to all Nuclear Malaysia clients and to all interested parties of the public. It especially caters for interested parties who are unable to attend face to face sessions at Nuclear Malaysia Training Centre, regional training due to limitations posed by cost and geographical positioning of members and interested parties.
Where can they take this course?
The courses can be taken online, at members’ own time, pace and space. Simply register to be part of the NMTC’s e–learning community.
When can they take this course?
As the NMTC e-learning portal is available 24 hours, 7 days a week, members can take up the courses anytime, any day at their own convenience.
How can they take this course?
Members and interested parties may register for courses here: http://trainingcentre.nuclearmalaysia.gov.my
What is the Advantages/benefits of e-tuition
- On-demand availability: enables clients to complete training conveniently at off-hours or from home.
- Self-pacing: reduces stress and increases satisfaction for clients.
- Interactivity: constantly motivating members rather than just putting them through training.
- Confidence: quick reference materials are available reduces burden of responsibility of mastery.
- Competence: the e- learning experience provides for the continuous professional education of members more effectively and efficiently.
- Cost and time saving: students can acquire knowledge and expertise through the e-learning medium while offering self tailored courses and timetables to match other needs.